Thursday 9 January 2014

Tips for healthy glowing skin

Glowing skin just makes us feel youthful and good about ourselves.  Its something we all want, but with the lives we lead its hard to achieve.  Unhealthy eating, pollution and stress are just a few factors that play a roll in this.

There is just something about a woman with glowing skin, she seems more confident and healthy than other women. These are my tips for natural glowing sking

1. WATER


The body consist of 50 -75% water.  We need water to survive, but yet we avoid drinking water and instead go for other option (sodas, coffee and tea), now I'm not saying DON'T ever drink anything else, but water ever again.  I'm just trying to say moderation is key.  Drink the amount of water your body needs everyday or as much as you can stomach (in the beginning) and flush out all those harmful chemicals and toxins in your body.

2. FRUIT AND VEGETABLES


Its always easier to get the sh*t fast food, hey like it says its FAST and its easy and with our busy lives its understandable why we do it, but think about it this way fruit is natures fast food.  Pack healthy snacks for work and steaming some vegetables or throwing a salad together after work is not that hard to do (stop being a lazy bum).  Here is a link to 10 fruits and vegetables that's phenomenal for glowing skin.
http://health.india.com/beauty/10-fruits-and-vegetables-that-can-give-you-glowing-skin/

3. WASH YOUR FACE


I've never been a big believer in face washes, I've tried a lot of them and have had that dry skin feeling or just got horrible looking skin afterwards.  My idea of washing my face (and what works for me) is to wash my face with clean warm water (no soap), splash my face of with cold water and dab with a fluffy clean towel.  It does wonders.



4. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR


2-3 times a week I like to use a toner to get rid of any impurities that might be on my face due to conceal or dirt.  I use 1 part apple cider vinegar 1 part water, dip in a cotton ball and cleanse my face.  Its a great inexpensive way to cleanse.

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/apple-cider-vinegar-skin-tip.html



5. LOTION THAT FACE UP

I use 2 products that have made my skin feel tighter and even, its not the regular thing to use, but boy o boy does it leave my skin feeling soft.

Mornings:


In the morning I apply a pregnancy stretchmarks cream.  It might seem a little odd, but its amazing.  It gives the skin moisture and is great for wrinkles.






Evenings:

 Before I go to bed, I remove any make up and massage in some bio oil. This is a great oil, that does wonders.  In the morning you will wake up with incredibly soft skin.






These are my tips for glowing skin,  I hope you enjoyed it and that I helped at least one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment